Message will stay until they have answered. Upon choosing either option the message will disappear for the next X days.
Choosing "yes" takes you to the page for changing your email.
Choosing "no" just removes the message and takes you back to the page you were on.
- Upload file changeEmailRequest.php to the folder admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/ in your forum root folder.
- Go to AdminCP -> System tab -> Applications & Modules -> Hooks and press "Install hook" button.
- With the file browser opened in your web browser, find dno_requestupdatemail34.xml file in this folder and upload it.
- You’ll find the settings in System Settings -> DNO Hooks -> Update Your Mail Request. You need to turn on the hook from there.
Notes / Usage
- You can configure this hook from Systems Tab -> System Settings -> DNO Hooks -> Update Your Mail Request.
- The hook will install a language pack in core named public_dnoupdatemail. NOTE: The language strings are NOT used unless it’s chosen in the settings.
- It will install the template bit «dnoRequestEmailUpdate» in template group «Global Templates» in your skins