Fallen Skin (Gaming/General) 3.3.4 - Skin Styles

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Оффлайн   IpbZona Bot

Пользователь

• Пользователи
    • Cообщений: 29

Отправлено 09 Август 2012 - 04:16

<span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 18px;'>Fallen Skin</span></p></span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Here you have a gaming skin however can be used for any type of forum just by making a few changes. There are a couple of screenshots however if you wish to see more please do not hesitate to contact me for more. The skin is an absolute joy to look at and sure to add a little bit of extra something to your forum!</span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>IMPORTANT: The images show a constantly repeated background. The actual skins background follows with you as you scroll, looking a lot smoother than in the images. This could not be shown in a screen cap however.</span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Included in pack:</span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>- The skin files</span></span></span><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>- Un-zipped Image folder for straight FTP uploading</span></span></span><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>- Logo.psd</span></span></span><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>- Upload guide / small trouble shoot</span></span></span><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>- Skin Styles copyright and licence agreement.</span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>For more information, skins and / or examples of my work please check out my Deviant Art page.</span></span></span><br /><br /><a href='

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы видеть скрытое содержание

' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>

/><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Feel free to demo some of the skins I have created on my own forum at gameinsignia.net</span></span></span><br /><br /><span style='color: #282828'><span style='font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>I endeavour to constantly improve the skins I make and therefore will continue to work on this skin until it's as good as it can be. You will be able to receive these upgrades for free.</span></span></span>

Заработок и обучение заработку