(Wolf) Reply Into New PC

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Оффлайн   IpbZona Bot

Пользователь

• Пользователи
    • Cообщений: 29

Отправлено 25 Август 2012 - 14:48

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW IF YOU INTEND TO DOWNLOAD/USE THIS HOOK!

What this hook will do is add a new reply button to conversations. The new reply button will allow you to quote a post from the conversation into a new conversation. This is useful if you have a conversation going with multiple people but want to respond to only one person, or if someone has left the conversation and don't want to copy/paste their post into a new conversation.

IMPORTANT NOTES
This file is ionCube encoded. Please make sure you are able to run ionCube encoded files before attempting to install this hook! When the 'final' version of this hook is available, it will likely be unencoded.

This is essentially an 'alpha' release. I've given it some limited testing and it appears to work but need for others to test it for quality assurance purposes. Please DO NOT install this on a LIVE site!

I'm providing this alpha version so that anyone who wants to test it out on a development site may do so. Please use the support topic here to report any issues that are encountered. It's been lightly tested on IPB 3.3.4. If you test this hook out, please reply to the support topic to let me know if it works or if you have any problems. Please include which version of IPB you are using. Thanks!

Note: The hook will cease to function on September 1st, 2012.

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы видеть скрытое содержание

Заработок и обучение заработку