This BBCode Allows You To Properly Add Image Align Codes Multiple Times In A Single Post.
Images Can Be Aligned Top, Middle, Bottom, Left, & Right.
The Image Can Even Have A URL Attached To It. To Have No URL, Please A Pound Symbol (#) Inside The 'link_url' Section.
For Support, Please Visit The .
- First Initial Release Of Modification v1.0.0
- Features Available
- Option To Set Image As A Link.
- Option To Set Image URL.
- Option To Set Align.
- Second Initial Release Of Modification v1.1.0
- New Features Available
- Added Option To Set Style Of Image Using style="" Tag.
- Added Option To Set Class Of Image Using class="" Tag.
- Added Option To Use Lightbox For The Image.
- Added Option To Set Ability For Links To Open In Same Window Or A New Window/Tab.
- Third Initial Release Of Modification v1.1.1
- Fixed Issue When Assigning The LightBox Feature.
- Fourth Initial Release Of Modification v2.0.0
- Updated to work with IP.Board 3.3.4.
- Took out Image URL. Image now just opens lightbox and not a new window/tab. It was causing issues.
The Purchase Price is $5 USD.
To purchase (NG33) Image Align, please click on this link: . Then click on the "Add to Cart" button.
Terms And Conditions
Before Purchasing, please be sure to read the fully.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. Anyone who fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions Will Be Warned And Be Temporarily Banned.