Перейти к содержимому

Viridis Aureus

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Оффлайн   IpbZona Bot

• Пользователи

Отправлено 03 Ноябрь 2012 - 18:24

<strong class='bbc'>Viridis Aureus</strong><br />&#160;<br /><strong class='bbc'>ONLY $12</strong><br />&#160;<br />A clean Green and Brown skin for:<br />&#160;<br />Forum (3.3.4)<br />Blog (2.6.0)<br />Gallery (5.0.2)<br />Calendar (3.3.2)<br />Downloads (2.5.2)<br />Content (2.3.3)<br />Nexus (1.5.4)<br />&#160;<br />Includes .PSD files for logo and the 'Forum Name Here'&#160;image<br />&#160;<br />Please contact me for demo link as test installation only online certain times of the day<br />&#160;<br /><strong class='bbc'>Terms & Conditions</strong><br />To be installed on one forum only, to install on more than one then you will need to purchase skin again (contact me for discounts for purchasing more than one skin).<br /><br />You are not allowed to re-sell the skin or make profit directly from the skin.<br /><br />If you wish to remove our copyright then this can be arranged at extra cost (contact me for more details).<br /><br />You do not have the right to redistribute this skin set in any way

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы видеть скрытое содержание

Заработок и обучение заработку