Easy Pages 1.1.2 [IPB 3.4]
Want to add custom pages to your IP.Board website? Easy Pages is a simple and powerful tool to help you do that, from the comfort of your own Admin CP.
There are no fancy wizards or long pages of settings--just pick a title and URL, enter some text, and you're good to go. You don't have to know HTML or PHP (although you can use them if you want to!).
- Some of the features of this application:
- Create custom pages using BBCode, PHP, HTML, or IP.Board's Rich-Text Editor.
- Place each page within IP.Board's skin, or build it from the ground up.
- Choose your own page URL for SEO purposes.
- Limit who can view a page with group permissions.
- Use 'static blocks' of text or even PHP to avoid repeating code across multiple pages.
- Place static blocks in pages, or anywhere in your skin.
This application provides an easy way to create and view pages; it does not handle navigation. You will need to add links to the pages in the navigation bar or elsewhere yourself. For an easy way to manage your site's menu, consider Robert Simons's ProMenu.
Easy Pages requires IP.Board 3.2 or higher. Installation consists of uploading a folder and running through the application installer. No file or skin edits are necessary.
What's New in Version 1.1.2 (See full changelog)
Compatibility update for IP.Board 3.4. Not backwards-compatible.
Resolved WYSIWYG editor conflict with 3.4.
Resolved potential issues with MYSQL ANSI_QUOTES mode.
Added limited support for template plugins (parse tags) for PHP-enabled pages and blocks.
Сообщение отредактировал ..WOLF..: 15 Декабрь 2012 - 14:34