Offers and surveys for IP.Nexus store credit

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Оффлайн   IpbZona Bot

Пользователь

• Пользователи
    • Cообщений: 29

Отправлено 11 Март 2013 - 09:30

<strong class='bbc'>What does this system do?</strong><br />Not everyone has a credit card or paypal account or means to pay online. Not everyone who wants your products is willing to pay for it. This system allows you to monetize non-paying customers by having them complete offers, surveys, watch videos, etc in exchange for store credit on IP.Nexus. It allows you to convert potential customers into real customers by giving them an easy way to earn what you're selling. You still get paid, your users get what they wanted, and everyone wins.<br /><br /><strong class='bbc'>Pays for itself</strong><br />This modifcation allows you to monetize users who may have never paid for your products. Over time, it will pay for itself. I have been using it on my own site for many months now and have seen some great success from it. Many users on my site use this system to either get a full discount or a partial discount on our products by completing the offers and surveys.<br /><br /><strong class='bbc'>Note</strong><br />This modification requires an account on <a href='

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы видеть скрытое содержание

' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>

</a> Instructions on how to properly set up your account on srpoints.com are included in the readme file.

Заработок и обучение заработку