CJ SEO Internal Links

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Оффлайн   IpbZona Bot

Пользователь

• Пользователи
    • Cообщений: 29

Отправлено 07 Июнь 2013 - 00:32

Increase your forums/Content Database/Articles internal linking with this application. Traditional internal linking is done manual or thru your menu system, give your sites "link juice" a bit of a boost with this application.

Features:
  • create keyword/phrases from topic/database/article titles.
  • add your own keyword/phrases to topics or article/database records.
  • searches post and article/database records for the keyword/phrases and creates links to the topics/articles/records the keyword/phrase is owned by.
  • Disable/Enable keywords.
  • works with IP.Content or The Forums.
  • Honors category/forum and database permissions. if keyword/phrase is generated in a section that is limited to certain groups, those keywords/phrases will not generate links for groups that can not see those areas.

NOTE: If enough interest is shown in this application, willing to expand to IP.Downloads and IP.Blogs, possibly even IP.Nexus. No third party is currently supported, any support desired for third party application, feel free to contact me, an additional fee will be charged for third party applications.

Additonal Note: IP.Content versions might vary, tested with the latest and the previous version, if another version is needed to check for compatibility, contact me and I will test it out. Only IPS 3.4+ was tested, not sure the compatibility for 3.3 or 3.2, if interest is shown, will test on those versions.

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы видеть скрытое содержание

Заработок и обучение заработку