- Seamless integration of the login system of MediaWiki and Invision Power Board. Your website visitors get the convenience of a single sign-on into the forum and the wiki, leading to an increased community participation. IpbWiki provides 2 authentication methods:
- Transparent User Authentication: if the user visited the forum and there exists a forum session, then user is automatically logged in into the wiki.
- Non-transparent User Authentication: Clicking the Login button in the wiki authenticates against the forum database and logs the user in both the wiki and (optionally) the forum.
- Integrated Skins: Out of the box skin integration.
- Configure Wiki-Rights: grant wiki-rights (read, edit, minoredit, createpage, createtalk, move, delete, undelete, protect, block, createaccount, upload, reupload, reupload-shared, rollback, patrol, editinterface, siteadmin, bot, asksql, checkuser) based on the member's Forum User Group and member's number of posts.
- Supports BBCode & Emotions: IpbWiki Parses BBCode so your forum members continue to use the familiar forum BBCode, leading to an increased community participation. Emoticons are also supported.
- Automatically link keywords in your forum post to wiki-topics by using the Automatic wikification extension, or link to topics manually by using the [wiki] bbcode
- Discussion Threads: possibility to configure IpbWiki to redirect the wiki discussion tabpage to a forum discussion thread, again leading to an increased community participation.
- Rating System: Allows your visitors to provide feedback how much they like your articles.
- Limited CMS capabilities: Add topiclists and forum posts inside your wiki pages.
- Online Users Integration: Show in 1 list who's active on your forum and wiki.
- Poweful & Convenient Control Panel: All options can be simply selected turned on/off in your Admin CP Panel.
- Link multiple wikis to 1 forum
- Since IpbWiki is based on MediaWiki you can automatically enjoy all features of MediaWiki when you use IpbWiki
- No Programming Or Editing Needed: Simple installation and a user friendly control panel supports configuring feautures as you need.
Some of the skins work but not all, I plan to do some integration with other skins when I have the time. But right now my only concern is the bugs that are found. Also the format of the Skins section in the admincp of ipbwiki is a bit messed up but its functioning.
This integration is free but donations are appreciated: